Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 10 - Report Log

Hello All,

Hope you all had a good week after Spring Break, although most of us were probably working.

During the past week, I had to decide whether to produce the brochure for my translation services business in a trifold format or a booklet. Since I wanted to step out of the box and have some different than a trifold, I considered other options such as a small booklet, but realized that this would most likely become an expensive option for printing. Finally, I decided on a trifold that will be included in sort of a fancy packet but that I can also send by mail if necessary. I would have never thought that coming up with these decisions would be so complicated.

Another decision I made after looking at other translators' websites (although these were mostly companies) is that the brochure will be available online but in the form of slides, for readability purposes.

I am putting together the reviews I received and will improve the flyer per the suggestions of my peers.

Additionally, I continue working on the content for the brochure, which is not an easy task. Deciding what to include is key to interest potential clients, and I want to produce something that has useful information and is pleasant to review at the same time.

Wishing you all a productive week.

Liliana

No comments:

Post a Comment