Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week 11 - Project Report

Hello....

Well, I did forget to post yesterday. Times goes by faster than one can track.

This past week, I spend some time reviewing business publications to get the feel of how they announce presentations and how much information they give. That made me realize that I can be more free as far as fonts and layout (rather than what I have read-not more than two font types, and so on). I am trying to be creative rather than sticking to the rules.

While I am still not very happy on the layout for the brochure, I am almost done with the text, which is a big deal for me to include as much information as possible, but without overlapping what will be in the inserts or accompannying brochure from the ATA.

Just "recruited" one of the marketing and communications persons from where I work, as well as two students (who study marketing, and I know will be very honest in their observations), to give me feedback on my work.

I am also requesting input from a manager, to check to what extent he would be willing to attend such a presentation.

So, that's what I am working on during this week.

Have a good week everyone!

Liliana

No comments:

Post a Comment