Monday, March 8, 2010

Week#8 - Update

Hello all,

The past week was productive in terms of tutorials and I also worked on thumbnails for the brochure and inserts. It was particularly useful to learn about Copyright issues; I will be taking a TWC course related to this matter during the fall. My impression is that it will always be kind of complicated to keep up with all the copyright information because of the way online communication tools are evolving.

Nothing went wrong the week... other than I am not completely happy with my designs. I guess getting feedback from peers during this week will help me see what I'm not seeing that makes me feel uncomfortable with my designs. I still have some time to tweak them before Wednesday.

So, the goals for this week is to continue working with the tutorials, polish the designs I am working on, and provide editorial review for some of my peers' designs/projects.

I wish you all a creative and productive week!

Liliana

No comments:

Post a Comment