Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 12 - Report Log

Good morning!

We are so close to finalizing the semester! It seems that we only started yesterday... and yet we have done so much.

Last week, I submitted a flyer to a group of acquaintances and co-workers, to obtain their feedback. Some of them were not able to respond by the deadline, although I am still anxious to get their responses. The ones that responded were great, and even made suggestions for improvement, which I am contemplating as I write this.

I am still working on the brochure and an insert. It is taking longer than expected, probably because of lack of time to focus on one project and get it done. I feel like I am only able to work on chunks at a time. This may work well for others, but not for me because I feel I have to restart every time I go back to the project.

This week, I am also planning on reviewing a couple of Lynda.com tutorials on brochures, trifolds, and the like. I need some inspiration once again.

Well, that's all for now folks!

Thanks for reading the post,

Liliana

No comments:

Post a Comment