Monday, February 22, 2010

Week #6 - Project Report

Hello all!

I am happy with what I accomplished this week. I worked on the background for most of my documents, and after trying another color palette (teal + grey), I decided to stick with the ones Ihad previously chosen (dark red + dark brown + amber). It was a little bit challenging (for me, at least) to make the background light enough so that the text on it is readable.

The only problem I had was that the colors on my computer do not look as those on the printed swatches. I had to play with them a little bit, but I think they turn out very close to those I wanted. I will be reviewing some links that the professor has provided on the subject.

During this week, I plan on working on:
- layouts for the different documents I will be producing
- typography (I am sort of decided on what I want, but would probably need to buy a packet; will wait to hear opinions from others)
- review one of the Lynda.com tutorials--probably one that I will look at during the week, related to layouts)

Though I am working with InDesign, I am interested in seeing how those working with Dreamweaver are progressing, as I am planning on working on my website as well.

Wishing you all a great and productive week!

I love that it's raining in Tempe!!!

Sincerely,

Liliana

No comments:

Post a Comment