Monday, May 3, 2010

Final Post!!

Hello all!

Well, it's incredible... the semester has gone by so fast! It looks like there's never enough time to work on all the projects for the different courses, and then, it all comes together (minus quite a few hours of sleep).

This past week, I have revisited some of the tutorials, which was very useful to brush up the second iteration of the business brochure. I am hoping to post this tonight. I still think it needs work, and I guess I will be thinking about the whole summer, before I actually have these printed.

Additionally, I have started to work on the presentation slides, and have practiced adding narration but I do not like my recorded voice. I guess I will not add narration to the slides. At some point I was considering adding callouts with additionall explanations, which I thought could be more hearing-impaired persons. Let's see how this goes. For the moment, I have decided to concentrate on the finishing the presentation, and time permitting make fancy additions.

(Will this be another of my wishful thinkings?)

Hope everyone had a great semester, with a successful project, and enjoy the summer!

Best,

Liliana

No comments:

Post a Comment